Realme X launched: Specifications, Features, Price
First Realme Flagship Phone ever launch. Realme X launched: Key specs, features, price and everything you want to know.
By Tech Hunt
Realme X launched
Realme has entered a competitive Chinese market where it looks to create exactly the identical hype and buzz as it has in India. The Realme X is the organization’s flagship smartphone which brings a number of brand new features to get a Realme mobile phone.
Some of the key highlights of this Realme X is its own notchless AMOLED screen, pop-up selfie camera, in-display fingerprint sensor and 48MP main camera, all which can be seen for the first time on a Realme mobile phone. Following is a quick look at all you want to learn concerning the Realme X.
- Realme X
- Price & Availability
Realme X Specifications
Display: The Realme X sports a 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen using a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and over 91% screen-to-body ratio.
RAM: The phone will be available in 4GB, 6GB and 8GB RAM alternatives.
Internal storage: The 4GB and 6GB RAM options will be offered with 64GB of internal storage, whereas the 8GB RAM variant will include 128GB of internal storage.
Rear camera: The Realme X offers a 48MP Sony IMX586 primary camera with f/1.7 aperture, 1.6-micron pixel and 6P lens.
Front camera pop-up camera system houses a 16MP f/2.0 selfie camera.
Software: The Realme X works on Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6 on the top.
Battery: The handset houses a 3,765mAh battery.
Realme X Features
- – The first thing that will grab your attention about the Realme X is its full-screen, notchless display. The Realme X does not receive a water drop notch or a hole in the screen, which means that you get slim bezels on the top and sides and a thin chin. All this allows for a broad, immersive display for an attractive viewing experience.
– The Realme X is the very first in the organization’s portfolio to sport an AMOLED display provided by Samsung, which means you can expect a more vivid display with punchy colours and blacks in comparison to conventional LCD panels. The AMOLED panel also enables the telephone to supply an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- – Among the strategies to remove the notch is to offer a pop-up camera. The camera rises from the top of the frame while using the selfie style or for face unlock. The front camera brings a 16MP f/2.0 detector.
- – Much like the Realme 3 Pro, the Realme X also supports VOOC 3.0 quickly charging. It houses a decently large 3,765mAh battery, but with VOOC support, you’ll have the ability to charge the device extremely fast.
– The Realme X retains accurate to a 2019 phone as it matches a 48MP principal camera employing the Sony IMX586 sensor. This should lead to some high resolution, sharp photographs.
- — The Realme X comes in 2 attractive gradient colours – white and blue. The blue version sees hues of purple and blue while the white option offers a pinkish colour. The company also declared a couple of special edition colours inspired by onions.
Realme X Price and availability
The Realme X has been launched in China priced at CNY 1,499 (approx Rs 15,300) For the 4GB + 64GB variant, CNY 1,599 (approx Rs 16,300) for the 6GB + 64GB variant and CNY 1,799 (approx Rs 18,300) for the 8GB + 128GB model.
The Realme X has just been announced for China as of today, however, the firm has confirmed earlier that the Realme X will probably launch in India shortly.
(Special Note: The reporter’s travel and stay in Beijing have been arranged by Realme.)
*… Thank You …*