What is BSNL Fancy Numbers? How to Book BSNL Fancy Numbers?
What is BSNL Fancy Numbers? How to Book BSNL Fancy Numbers? How to Check BSNL Fancy Numbers? How to Select BSNL Fancy Numbers or BSNL Choice Numbers?
By Tech Hunt
What is BSNL Fancy Numbers?
Government telecom company BSNL has launched a special service. Now you can select your desired mobile number by visiting the company website.
Even if you do not have to remember yourself or someone else’s name in the days of the smartphone.
But today the importance of mobile number has become more important than ever. Mobile number is the only way to obtain OTP (One Time Password) for payment and base verification from banking transaction, credit and debit card.
- What is BSNL Fancy Numbers?
- How to Book BSNL Fancy Numbers?
- How to Check BSNL Fancy Numbers?
- How to Select BSNL Fancy Numbers or BSNL Choice Numbers?
How to Book BSNL Fancy Numbers?
Your mobile number is not your identity but a status symbol. At the same time, while taking a new SIM, we look for a series that can be remembered. But often we can not find the number of choices.
Given this, the government telecom company BSNL has started a special service. Now you can select your desired mobile number by visiting the company website.
How to Select BSNL Fancy Numbers or BSNL Choice Numbers?
- To get an online BSNL number, first, you need to click this link: http://sancharsoft.bsnl.co.in/auction/vacant_nos/choose_ur_no.html.
- Here you have to select your state from the Map of India. After this, you will be asked telecom circle.
- After selecting, you will get a list of numbers. If you like any of these numbers, then select it.
- If you want a fancy BSNL number then you can select the fancy number option.
- Here you will find the entire series of numbers like 0000, 1111, 2211 and 2121. In addition, you can also choose to start the number, end number, number series filter.
- From the series, you can select only one number.
- After selecting a number, you will be asked for your 10 number mobile number. After this, you will have a 7 digit PIN number. This PIN number will be valid for 96 hours.
- If you choose a fax number, then it will be valid for 48 hours. You will also have to pay fees for fancy numbers.
- The customer has to feed this 7 digit pin website. You will be asked for confirmation. Thus this number will be registered on your name.
- Now the customer has to go to the BSNL Customer Service Center near his area and show the PIN and SMS on the mobile.
- Along with this, you will have to submit to the BSNL Customer Care by filling in the relevant document and form.
- Once the formulas and verification are completed, your number will be turned on.
Step By Step Guide (Screenshots):
… Thank You …